Bring the Power of the Network to Your Association
Associations are struggling with the advent of social media and the perceptions within industries of not needing formal networks. As an experienced association consulting firm, the Baldwin Network can help you innovate process and engage members to take your association to the next level while keeping the essence and unique culture intact.
We have been in your shoes before and can completely empathize with your problems and tasks. We have been former CEOs and Executive Directors of several trade associations and can work with you to help you fill in the gaps in your association or be your back office. As an association consultant, the Baldwin Network will bring in other consultants who have specific skills, experience and knowledge that comes from working for and within an association to make your organization run as smoothly and seamlessly as possible.
Association Consulting Services can include:
Communications and Marketing
- Social media and marketing campaign management;
- Design for online and print publications ;
- Writing and editing press releases, marketing materials, white papers and case studies;
- Media relations for outreach and public relations;
- Website design and management.
Meeting and Conference Planning
- Meeting planning from the request for proposal to hotel and convention center contract negotiation to conclusion;
- Continuing Education design, applications and reporting;
- Online and on-site meeting registration and staff management;
- Exhibit and Sponsorship sales.
- Membership growth strategy and marketing campaigns;
- Membership recruitment, on boarding and retention;
- Social media campaigns and email newsletters and notices;
- Bookkeeping and management of bank accounts in compliance with generally accepted accounting principles;
- Preparation and monitoring of yearly budgets including creating financial reporting for the non-financial personnel;
- Establish and maintain accounts payable and receivable;
- Collect and report on membership dues;
- Integration of ecommerce with bank accounts;
- Oversee public disclosure commission reporting; and
- Preparation of taxes and audits.
Board Governance and Support
- Interim executive director;
- Association governance and structure;
- Day-to-day management of association operations;
- Develop and implement policies and procedures including writing procedure manuals;
- Board, committee and section support including board appointments and elections;
- Management of day-to-day association operations;
- Governance and structure;
- Start-up, merger, acquisitions and dissolution management; and
- Strategic planning and facilitation.
Association Management Software & Website Maintenance
- RFPs and consulting for association management software and content management software;
- Association management software backend database design and implementation;
- Design and maintenance of websites;
- Search engine optimization; and
- Webinar and distance education and meeting design and management.
- Legislative tracking;
- Formation & Reporting of Political Action Committees;
- Grassroot lobbying consulting; and
- Legislative reports preparation.
Short or long-term association consulting for special projects
- Washington Defense Trial Lawyers
- The Pacific Northwest Network of Forensic Expert Witnesses
- The Civil Defense Political Action Committee
- Washington Defenders Association
- Washington Courts Historical Society
- Forensic Expert Witness Association
Outsource Your Association to the Network